Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Garage door openers

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Home Depot and the likes are not innocent from that practice either.

So you think they have vacuum forming equipment and heat sealers in
the back of every Home Depot? Defective merchandise is returned to the
vendor, or scrapped. I've known people who worked at home Depot who's
job was to sort and process the returns, they deal with the OEM.

Sure what ever you say, after all, you know everything there is and no
one else knows anything.

It's just like you to put your foot in mouth no matter how wrong you
are just to satisfy your stubbiness and ignorant personally.

I hope you enjoy portraying your self as a dumb ass..

For your information, I know some one here locally that works at a Home
Depot and yes, they restock items on the shelf that were returned from
customers that claim it to be defective. All they do is perform a
visual cosmetic inspection and if it looks good, it goes back out for
sale for the next victim. They do this in hopes that they will either
return it late or return it to another store or maybe the customer just
didn't want it.

Think before you post!... It may improve your posture.

Hearsay evidence, or fact? If it is a fact you should report them to
the Federal Trade Commission. BTW, an electret microphone still isn't a
crystal microphone, like you've claimed on other electronics newsgroups.

You claim that everything ever sold by ECG & NTE was shipped
defective. You've claimed that the place where you work as an
'engineer' continues to use chemicals long banned by the EPA, then you
call me a liar?

Your ignorant response to the above only goes to show your lack of real
world experience..

Yawn. More ignorant 'jamie' lies.

Why don't you get out of that closet of yours and actually look
around for change..

What closet? More ignorant 'jamie' lies.

It appears you are what we call at work "Shoulder Educated". Most
people here that actually have real hands on experience , dealing with
the likes of you, knows exactly what I'm talking about.

You are what we called the janitor at work, because all you do is
push things around with a dirty mop.

You can continue with your cynical remarks as you wish, but It only
serves to make it obvious that you are oblivious to reality.

You wouldn't know reality, even though its all around you.

You speak like every one out there that provides a service or products
are operated by those sent by God and abide by the
rules of the Holy Grail. Well, I have news for you, You could be wrong
in that aspect!.

I hope Home Depot's lawyers scan usenet looking for people like
you. A clown like you on another newsgroup was claiming to sell home
made Caig De-Oxit contact cleaner. He got a cease and desist letter
from Caig's lawyers. They didn't care that he was an old man who was
shilling homemade crap to hobbyists, he was slandering their corporate
name just like you are doing to Home Depot. They have deep pockets.
Can you afford a lawsuit?

Oh no, that can't be.

Jamie, you are a pathetic joke. Your misinformation and lies are all
over the Usenet archives. You refuse to tell anyone where you claim to
work as an engineer. That means either that you are lying, or have been
in trouble over your online antics already. For a so called 'engineer',
you are pig ignorant about the way things work in the real world. Our
laws and legal system has a huge impact on designs, yet you claim to use
illegal chemicals, AC outlets above their rated voltage, and all kinds
of other things that would put that place out of business.

You were laughed out of news:sci.electronics.design for your
ignorance.

Oh, so that's your final say, it's always lawyers, Lawsuits etc.. Making
arrest, putting people in jail, should I go on?

Talk about some one being pathetic, I find it hard to think I'm
actually wasting my time replying to this dogma propaganda your
generating out that hole of yours.

You are a piece of work.

Any one that really wants to know where I work and what I do can find
that information them self's. Most people that really are in touch with
how things work in the real world would know how to do that.

Secondly, I've already made several post in the past that should pretty
much indicate on what type of work I am currently doing and what I've done.

Have a miserable day.