Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another Asphalt Driveway Question

We live southeast of Phoenix, AZ and presently have no paved driveway. Our
winter temperatures are mild and we get very little percipitation, however
our summer temperatures can easily reach 110-115° F.

Would an asphalt driveway be a very poor choice in this climate? Frankly, we
can't afford a concrete driveway, as the size we need would run over $10K.

Currently the surface is compacted decomposed granite.

TIA

--
Wayne Boatwright
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it