Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default friends working together in shop

CC wrote:

Thanks for all the responses everyone, Seems as if the
system is
now set up so a couple guys cannot get together to build
something
for the pleasure of doing it without having to worry about
if are you going to
loose everything you have for a hobby or a pleasant evening.
Also shows what
can happen if an accident happens to someone other than
yourself and
the insurance companies and lawyers take it over and out of
your hands
Leaves a lot to think about if that comes up. Not what I was
hoping for
but I wanted to know the reality of what could result.

For the lawyers to take over, they usually have to have a living plaintiff
(nudge-nudge, hint-hint). Failing that, the deceased's estate gets involved
(nudge-nudge, know-what-I-mean? know-what-I-mean?). Eventually, the search
for heirs will peter out.