Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT--USB turntable

On 6/30/2009 8:47 AM Bill Hall spake thus:

"Sounds like it might be a real POS"

Great words of wisdom from someone who states he hasn't tries either of the
devices!!

I admitted as much; what's your problem?

I have the ION and got it for Christmas three yr. ago from my children.
They have been around for a long time and the price hasn't changed much in
that time ($150.00 range). The ION works well, but consider the fact that
after you have copied all your vinyl you have a very expensive dust
collector of the shelf. Mine is !!

Well, then, if not a POS (I'll have to take your word for that), then
still needlessly expen$ive, as real turntables can be had for less than
$20 in many cases. (Especially if it becomes a dust collector as you say.)