Posted to alt.home.repair
Not@home Not@home is offline

Default Garden windows

benick wrote:

"Not@home" wrote in message
I want to install a small garden window. I'm seeking one that has a
clear roof, good insulation on all sides, is well built, and allows
enough light through to grow seedlings and plants.

I found a Pella that looked good, but they claim they don't market
them in this area. I want to avoid one of the dealers that hawks them
on TV, then sends a salesman who doesn't know the details of the
product to close the sale. Plastic is OK, but I want wood on the
interior (finishing it myself is no problem).

Please name any manufacturer who makes a good garden window.

What area are you in ??? Maybe there is a GOOD reason the won't sell
them there that you should heed ??

I'm near Cleveland. We think of our climate as moderate.