Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning,rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Wooden Knitting Needles

Tanus wrote:
After a DAGS, SWMBO bought some needles from this place in Nova
Scotia: http://www.lismoresheepfarmwoolshop....dles/index.htm,
and is happy with them.

She's also looking for alternate sources, perhaps someone who doesn't
advertise on the web. Is there anyone here who does that kind of work
or knows of someone who does? You can respond here or email.

Last night I saw a package of bamboo skewers at Walmart. They were about 14"
long and pointed. I guess you could put your own counter weight on the
non-pointy end...

Package of 100: $1.00.

Complain about Chinese products all you want, but I figure they know how to
make hand-held sticks.