Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] nospam@aol.com is offline

Default How to kill hornets - unusual situation - Pics available

Thanks for all of the suggestions.

No, I'm not in the ER but I dod have to go away for a few days. Before I
left, I shot Sevin into the cracks as best as I could and dusted the area
where they were landing and crawling in. Since returning two days ago we
have not seen any activity. Banging hard on the steps in the afternoon
with a long board produced no activity so I think the problem is resolved.
In the next couple of days I will try to remove a step or two (I hoped no
adhesive was used) and then I'll be certain.

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 12:36:40 -0400, "BetaB4" wrote:

wrote:
I have a set of two wooden steps resting on concrete outside a door.
The structure is completely enclosed, but with lots of cracks where
hornets can get in and out.

I am afraid to try to remove any of the boards to gain access because
they are very aggressive.

So, did you try anything yet? Or, maybe you did and you're in the E.R.
right now and won't have access to a computer until you get out and the
swelling goes down.