Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_13_] Frank[_13_] is offline

Default Gorilla tape: Good as it claims?

AZ Nomad wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:05:59 -0400, George wrote:
BobR wrote:
On Jun 28, 9:08 am, George wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
DGDevin wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
wrote:
Is the Gorilla duct tape as good as it claims?
Yep, it's the only tape that will stick to gorillas.
TDD
You have to wonder who had the balls to conduct the testing....
Magilla Gorilla?
I bet you couldn't tape Michelle Obama arms with it. I bet she could
tote a whole bale of cotton with those guns.
Yep and I doubt that you could tape Obama's mouth shut with it either.

NOW THAT WOULD BE THE REAL TEST!

We no longer have a president with the verbal skills of a stroke victim.
Get over it.

No, we have a president that can't give as much as a press conference
without a teleprompter and choses his questioners in advance. The 57
states remark was over the heads of the liberal media