Old June 28th 09, 02:17 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gorilla tape: Good as it claims?

Is the Gorilla duct tape as good as it claims?

Old June 28th 09, 02:47 AM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Is the Gorilla duct tape as good as it claims?

Yep, it's the only tape that will stick to gorillas.

TDD
Old June 28th 09, 03:33 AM posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
wrote:
Is the Gorilla duct tape as good as it claims?

Yep, it's the only tape that will stick to gorillas.

TDD

You have to wonder who had the balls to conduct the testing....

Last edited by kevin : May 21st 17 at 08:40 PM
Old June 28th 09, 03:08 PM posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
DGDevin wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
wrote:
Is the Gorilla duct tape as good as it claims?
Yep, it's the only tape that will stick to gorillas.

TDD

You have to wonder who had the balls to conduct the testing....

Magilla Gorilla?

I bet you couldn't tape Michelle Obama arms with it. I bet she could
tote a whole bale of cotton with those guns.
Old June 28th 09, 05:34 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 08:52:45 -0700, "Jon Danniken"

Is the Gorilla duct tape as good as it claims?

I went to HD awhile back looking for some duct tape. The woman took me to
the paint department, and tried to sell me the gorilla tape. Had a way of
enthusiatically talking about the product.

I found my way to the HVAC area and bought a bigger roll of Nashua brand for
less money. My usage of duct tape doesn't require anything beyond that.

If it did, I wouldn't be using duct tape.

Jon

Gorilla tape IS better. Much better. It has a real cloth structure,
and vastly superior adhesive.

Old June 28th 09, 09:37 PM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Gorilla tape IS better. Much better. It has a real cloth structure,
and vastly superior adhesive.

Finally!

Some real info!

Thanks!!
Old June 29th 09, 01:00 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 28, 4:37*pm, wrote:
wrote:
Gorilla tape IS better. Much better. It has a real cloth structure,
and vastly superior adhesive.

Finally!

Some real info!

Thanks!!

Yes, it is a really good tape. I used it to tape a heavy gauge
extension cord across the garage floor to my table saw. I figured that
regular foot traffic would cause it to pull up after a while. Three
years later, the tape hadn't budged - when I had to pull it up to move
the saw, I had to use a heat gun/putty knife to get it off the bare
concrete. Very impressive adheasive.
Old June 29th 09, 02:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 28, 9:08*am, George wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
DGDevin wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
wrote:
Is the Gorilla duct tape as good as it claims?
Yep, it's the only tape that will stick to gorillas.

TDD

You have to wonder who had the balls to conduct the testing....

Magilla Gorilla?

I bet you couldn't tape Michelle Obama arms with it. *I bet she could
tote a whole bale of cotton with those guns.

Yep and I doubt that you could tape Obama's mouth shut with it either.
Old June 29th 09, 03:01 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 28, 11:34*am, wrote:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 08:52:45 -0700, "Jon Danniken"

Is the Gorilla duct tape as good as it claims?

I went to HD awhile back looking for some duct tape. *The woman took me to
the paint department, and tried to sell me the gorilla tape. *Had a way of
enthusiatically talking about the product.

I found my way to the HVAC area and bought a bigger roll of Nashua brand for
less money. *My usage of duct tape doesn't require anything beyond that.

Red Tape- the good kind Chrisgiraffe Metalworking 8 June 13th 09 01:57 AM
Gorilla Tape SteveB[_6_] Metalworking 17 April 14th 08 08:11 PM
Gorilla Tape SteveB[_6_] Home Repair 21 April 11th 08 12:42 PM
SONY Dual Cassette Tape Deck would not Eject Tape AVFan Electronics Repair 2 October 26th 06 03:18 PM
metal roof and leaks? using tape to fix? Eternabond brand tape davidlaska Home Repair 6 September 11th 06 02:09 AM