Posted to sci.electronics.repair
AZ Nomad[_2_] AZ Nomad[_2_] is offline

Default Garage door openers

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:52:26 -0400, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Rich Webb wrote:

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 23:25:41 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Home Depot and the likes are not innocent from that practice either.

So you think they have vacuum forming equipment and heat sealers in
the back of every Home Depot?

Heh. They did at the local office supply place last time I was there,
except not in the back. The shrink-wrap equipment was in the front of
the store, in plain sight right behind the registers. Caveat emptor.

Where does Home Depot get the custom replacement vacuum formed
plastic shells to heat seal? I'm not talking about shrink wrap. If you
have proof of a business selling returns as new, report them to the
Federal Trade Commission, and give them a copy the evidence. Otherwise,
you are just talking out your ass.

Home depot doesn't care enough to go to such lengths. They simply return
to the manufacturer or destroy all returns and simply sell the next fresh
shipment of crap.