Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - guns at church - "open-carry service"

"David R.Birch" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

If we wait long enough, Scientology could become respectable, it
happened to LDS.

David

I happen to be an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church
(seriously). We're pacifists, and we use pepper spray -- sometimes, on
each other. It's a rowdy bunch.

--
Ed Huntress

So am I, we believe in what is right! After my ordination by Kirby Hensley
in 1969, I started the First Aquafraternal Church of Universal Life.

Share water! May you never thirst!

David

Amen, brother. I was ordained the same year, by a guy who eventually became
an AP reporter.

I performed one wedding ceremony. How about you?

--
Ed Huntress