Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed[_9_] Ed[_9_] is offline

Default Teen Driver Monitoring

"komobu" wrote in message
I am looking for a gps system that will tell me speeds and where she
has driven. Most will also alert of jack rabbit starts and sudden
stops along with excessive g-forces during turns (Taking turns too
fast). I want all of this, but I also want a camera in the car mounted
on the rear-view mirror. I want to monitor how many friends she has in
the car at a given time and make sure she is focused on driving and
not her friends or the radio or texting or applying make-up or what
ever else kids may do while driving. I am hoping for a camera that
will take a snap shot of the interior of the vehicle say every 30
seconds and upload them to a website where I can monitor from any
internet connection.

If any of you are familiar with any of these teen driver monitors, I
would appreciate and recommendations.

There are cameras that record, but I don't know of anyh that will upload.
I'm glad you are not my mother. Knowing you are watching so closely she may
have an accident.