Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Global warming fraud = big $$$

On Jun 28, 11:03*pm, Don Foreman
wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 10:40:22 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools

wrote:

Those cost estimates are way low. *Count on energy to increase 50%, and
that's just the camel's nose in the tent. *Every good and service will be
affected and will increase costs a similar percentage. *This isn't about the
climate, it's about social engineering, power and money. *What companies
will stay in the US? *I already have relationships with companies with
plants and markets offshore. *Our global competitors are laughing at the US.

LOL...how will that help you when "Buy American" is enforced?

TMT

"Buy American" can't be enforced when there's nothing American to buy.

LOL...things change.

What went overseas is already coming back.

Pay attention and you can see it happening.

TMT