Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default OT-Global warming fraud = big $$$

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 10:40:22 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

Those cost estimates are way low. *Count on energy to increase 50%, and
that's just the camel's nose in the tent. *Every good and service will be
affected and will increase costs a similar percentage. *This isn't about the
climate, it's about social engineering, power and money. *What companies
will stay in the US? *I already have relationships with companies with
plants and markets offshore. *Our global competitors are laughing at the US.

LOL...how will that help you when "Buy American" is enforced?

TMT

"Buy American" can't be enforced when there's nothing American to buy.