Posted to alt.home.repair
komobu komobu is offline

Default Teen Driver Monitoring

On Jun 28, 8:28*pm, "Big Bob" wrote:
why don't you just hide in the trunk when she takes the car out.
seriously, i can understand the gps but a spy cam? *if you don't trust her,
don't give her keys

I believe in trust...but verify. If she knows she is being monitored
with video while driving, she wont be tempted if a "Friend" says "it's
ok to drink one beer while you drive" or "I can drink while you
drive" I hear many parents complain about kids who text while
driving. How many are actually involved in trying to eliminate the
behavior.

This is not just for kids. I work with a fleet of vehicles. The owner
has had to put up with his drivers rear ending cars, and calls from
people for his drivers driving like maniacs. He is considering putting
cameras in his fleet vehicles as well. Just the knowledge that they
are there and can be viewed is enough to make some drive more
appropriately