Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gotta Start Killing Squirrels -- Hate To Do It

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 13:02:09 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 02:00:58 GMT, Rick Brandt
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 17:24:59 -0700, JimmyDahGeek wrote:

Simmered squirrel (black skillet), brown gravy and biscuits.

Simmered tree rat doesn't sound good to me... but the biscuits and gravy
do...

You're missing out. I would put properly prepared squirrel (if not too
old as they are tough) in my top 5 favorite dishes.

"A woman is arrested for cultivating marijuana. Among the items seized
as evidence are 40 frozen squirrels found in the woman's freezer. In
addition to the drug charges, authorities cite the woman for exceeding
the statutory limit for dead squirrels in her freezer (Source: Fresno
Bee)."

"A man was arrested after an altercation with his wife. During the
melee, he assaulted her with a frozen squirrel obtained from the
couple's freezer. Police were at a loss to explain the presence of the
frozen squirrel (Source: News of the Weird Online)."

"A schoolbus ran off the road, injuring 20, when a frozen squirrel hit
the windshield. The bus driver reported that a car, with a frozen
squirrel embedded in snow on the vehicle's roof, passed the bus
moments before the accident (Source: USA Today)."

**So, what have we learned from all this? Three important things:
freeze too many skwerls, you may go to jail; 2) frozen skwerls make
good weapons; and 3) securely tie your frozen skwerls to the roof of
your car before taking to the road...

http://www.scarysquirrel.org/special/frozen/

And I've been using frozen cat pushsticks all this time. Squirrels
are more plentifyl, maybe it is time for a change.

I'm amazed I have not been arrested yet. There are over 6,000 laws I
need to learn about. sigh