Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair
volkfolk[_2_] volkfolk[_2_] is offline

Default HELLO DEADHEDS!!!!

On Jun 27, 2:04*pm, Tha Billdozer wrote:
On Jun 24, 4:11*pm, Pauli G wrote:

I want to apologize for my ****tarded football friends who have come
into your chatroom and poked fun at the greatest guitarist since
Richie Sambora. *Even if Gerry did meet an untimely end due to
whatever ailed him, may he rest in peace. *He was truly maginficent in
the Gratful Dead classic "Touch of Gray'.

Wow, I hardly ever cross-post.... and something as retarded as this
has to be addressed.

Jerry Garcia the best guitarist since Richie Sambora ?? are you
****ing high ??

Sam Hagar, Mark Knopfler, Joe Satriani, Stanley Jordan, Steve Vai,
Eddie Van Halen, Yngwie Malmsteen, David Gilmore..... these guitarist
are far superior to Garcia, and most definitely Sambora.

Hagar???? WTF???? Although Sammy was actually a fan of Garcia's. He
even played with him on a couple of occasions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY6-kJlxwZc

He's sat in with various post Garcia incarnations of the band too

Ygnwie is one of the least interesting guitarists I've EVER heard.
Busy doesn't equal good, it just equals busy. Gilmore, Knopfler, EVH,
and Vai are all technically brilliant players, no doubt, but Garcia is
certainly in their class. It's not all about chops, it's about
listening to everybody else you're playing with and at that Jerry was
the master.

Just ask players like Bruce Hornsby, Brandford Marsalis and Ornette
Coleman

Scot