Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Pencil question

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 07:39:17 GMT, the infamous "Harold and Susan
Vordos" scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
snip--.

LJ, whose salt equals his pepper lately.

Heh!

If my salt intake equaled my pepper intake, I'd be dead. I love pepper,
often turning the surface of my food black. Wonderful flavor.

I'm with you. The reference above was my hair color, not my dietary
habits, sir. Blushing yet, 'Arry? g

You kidding? I'm too stupid to get embarrassed.

snip

Hasen't your vet switched you to Potassium Chloride yet? I'm thinking
about making the jump myself. I have white rings around both irises,
but I use 5x more pepper than salt, and have for 25 years now. I do
love my salty snacks, though. A bag of pretzels a week isn't too
much, IMHO, but my eyes state a different set of facts.

Don't know anything about white rings around eyes, but my vet, who is no
longer in the clinic we visit, never made mention about using salt, or a
substitute. I can only imagine it's because my pressure was just marginally
high. He was very thorough about other matters. We miss him. Politics in
the clinic drove him away, just as it has others. He was an exceptional
vet, ex-military.

Eat your veggies! You should know better than to avoid them. Even
boiled mustard greens, which are a favorite of mine.

Harold