Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.preserving,alt.home.repair
The Ranger[_4_] The Ranger[_4_] is offline

Default Homemade peanut butter

Bob Villa wrote in message
On Jun 27, 8:07 am, "Penus Mini 01" wrote:
"Bob Villa" says:

I bought an old Salton peanut butter
maker at a thrift store that has worked well.
It makes a small amount at a time though.

You ain't Bob Villa.

[snip Sheldumb banality]

You're thinking of "Tim the Toolman" not me...I never
use tools. I'm a lawyer.

Congratulations Bob; you've met a Usenet crank. You might've run across him
as in his former iteration.

Shelly's not smart, quick, or particularly inventive. He hopes to be
classified a "k00k" but his limited diatribes only amount to a 2-yo standing
in a store screaming and dancing in place. Shelly is nothing more than a
mosquito buzzing about the ear.

The Ranger