Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default dualsaw

wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 21:36:47 -0600, "nefletch"
wrote:

Anybody out there bought and used the new dualsaw?
Billy Mazes really really turns me off, but it does
look like a pretty cool saw. I also realize that they can
make lots of things look better than it really is, but I do
like the concept of it. Any thoughts? Any personal
testimonials? thanks

Don't have any experience with it but I'd be concerned with
having to constantly separate the blades in order to remove
the material that gets in between the blades.

This model seems to be a modified angle grinder, I have seen another that
was built like a portable circular saw.

Also what happens if one accidentally twists the saw in the work and binds
the blades together. It would seem to be easy with the long motor/handle and
lack of guide plate. The blades are rotating in opposite directions. The
teeth will grind together creating who knows what shrapnel.