Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Homemade peanut butter

Dan Musicant wrote:
I cook for one, have couple of good cutting boards, a favorite
cleaver. Never make pesto, occasional soup doesn't justify a
processor, am eating almost NO cheese, salads, well, again can't
justify a processor for that. My bread machine doesn't just mix
dough, it bakes bread. When it dies, I'll get another.

I have a breadmaker which has only one purpose. It makes dough for homemade
pizza.

I don't think it could be any easier; throw the stuff in, push a button, and
90 minutes later it's done.

Jon