Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default dualsaw

In article ,
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

"nefletch" wrote in message
scommunications...
Anybody out there bought and used the new dualsaw?
Billy Mazes really really turns me off, but it does
look like a pretty cool saw. I also realize that they can
make lots of things look better than it really is, but I do
like the concept of it. Any thoughts? Any personal
testimonials? thanks

Have you ever watched "Pitchmen" on "Discovery channel. It actually gives
you some respect for Billy. They really do test the products and won't sell
something that does not work. One show was about the dualsaw and they did a
lot of cutting. Certainly looks as good as advertised. I don't have any
particular need for one, but, based on what I saw, if I did, I'd give it a
try.

I saw that episode, and yeah, I agree, the show is actually a pretty
cool behind the scenes look at the way the ads come together. IIRC, they
were pretty impressed with the dual saw.