Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Blue Print Flat File Plan

Morris Dovey wrote:
Swingman wrote:
GF wrote:
Does anyone know of a place to find a plan for a Blue print flat file
cabinet?

Sorry, I do not. That said, any woodworker/cabinetmaker worthy of the
name should be able to make you one.

Basically start out with any plan for a "chest of drawers" and
modify/dimension the casework and drawers to accept 24" x 36" documents.

This is not a difficult task ...

...and might be made really easy with SketchUp. :-T

LOL!

Actually, if I had the time I might draw one up and make it. "Rolled"
plan sets breed like rabbits ... perhaps if laid flat, in a dark drawer,
they wouldn't be so prolific.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08