Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Homemade peanut butter

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 05:56:22 -0700, Dan Musicant )
wrote:

-snip-
I hate to buy a food processor. My reasons a

1. Expense
2. I can envision no use for it currently other than making peanut
butter.
3. It's another device I have to find room for. I use a blender for
smoothies, certain other tasks. I already have a bread machine, so that
aspect of a food processor isn't needed.

I've done without a bread machine- using the dough-hooks on my
Kitchenaid. But the processor- a 25yr old LaMachine II- gets a
workout a couple times a week for pesto, chopping veggies for soup,
grating cheese, or slicing veggies for salads.

Different strokes-

Jim