Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.cooking,alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] man@privacy.net[_2_] is offline

Default Homemade peanut butter

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 05:51:47 -0700 (PDT), Bob Villa
wrote:

:I bought an old Salton (George Foreman spokesperson) peanut butter
:maker at a thrift store that has worked well.
:It makes a small amount at a time though.

Yes, I saw it online yesterday. It looks similar to other ~$40 peanut
butter making machines for sale various places online including ebay.
Most people aren't high on them, but I suppose if you're careful and
don't mind your PB a bit coarse they might work for you. I'm skeptical,
and besides, I don't really want to have a machine dedicated to nut
butter if I can effectively avoid it.

Dan