Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] man@privacy.net[_2_] is offline

Default Homemade peanut butter

On 27 Jun 2009 00:13:40 GMT, Jim Yanik wrote:

:I wonder if a BLENDER is an appropriate tool for this task.
:Particularly a consumer product;generally light duty items.
:--
:Jim Yanik

I know, it's pushing the limits of these machines. My last one lasted
20+ years, and it was only 125 watts, so I figure a 450 w or 600 w
machine SHOULD stand up to the task. I think they don't care if they
burn out because they make more money by selling machines that aren't
particularly robust. They lose on warranty replacements, but make more
from selling replacement machines than those losses, so they continue to
follow a policy of planned obsolescence.

Dan