Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Aldi generator

Ian White wrote:

It has now joined that annoying class of cheap and cheerful tools that
stubbornly refuse to stop working, so I can't justify buying something
better.

Heh. That's my experience too.

I bought one for odd jobs on the farm and it has become indispensable.
It supplies all the lights in the barn during harvest for example and
runs all night on one tank of fuel. I have a four stroke open frame
generator but use it only when I really, really need to power 2KW plus.

The four strokes are a bit of pain because they actually require
servicing. Two strokes just run and run.