Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.preserving,rec.food.cooking,alt.home.repair
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default Homemade peanut butter

zxcvbob wrote:

I've seen some interesting heavy-duty blenders used for Indian cooking.
I can't remember any brand names, but they are like inexpensive
versions of a Vita-Mix (with a 1/2 HP motor) Might be worth investigating.

You could also add peanut oil when you start so the PB is thinner, then
let it settle and you can pour the oil back off the top when it separates.

I like PB made with salted redskin peanuts; I like the texture. :-P

Bob

Found one. I don't know if this is a good price or not:
http://www.bombaylimited.com/Preethi...lus-16133.html