Dave

Default Cloverdale Wood Show

I saw literally TWO pieces of PC gear at the Calgary show.
One of the local tool shops were told NOT to bring any PC
product to the booth. They had one D-handle router mounted
to display a JessEm table... that was it. With the
abundance of "yellow", you would think the show was "sponsored".

Dave.

Nut Tree wrote:
Nah, they were there but if you think of the size of their line it is easily
overwhelmed by the yellow, blue and red. I remember the booth because the
fellow in front of me was looking for a "d-handle" base for his combo set.