Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pencil question

Gerald Miller wrote:

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 23:28:23 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gerald Miller wrote:

Every three
months my doctor informs me that I am still alive and keep taking
Lipitor although she has just added B12 and tells me to get more
exercise (I'm too busy to walk Puppy around the block).

I have idiots suggest I jog three miles a day while I'm standing
there, leaning on my cane to keep from falling.

I am extremely fortunate in that the only problem I have is the
aftermath of a broken heel 21 years ago and walking is the recommended
physio therapy for that. If I over exercise, I get discomfort, but the
more I do, the more I can do. Thus, my lack of exercise can only be
attributed to lack of motivation.

I used to spend up to 16 hours a day on my feet while working two
full time jobs. I'm lucky if I can spend one or two hours a day on my
feet, these days.