Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Good gloves

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:10:10 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

They are the standard you see used on building sites round here that
enforce H&S. One pair with me survived cutting out a large hole in a
brick wall for a bigger window and all the associated re-building so
certainly not a too big expense.

I might have to give 'em a go. Handling sandstone and limestone lumps
non-stop for a few hours is quite hard on gloves.

I use them for 'our' rigging work too - much better than the leather
ones.

I use a cheap pair of gardening gloves but in the wet you do end up
with damp hands. I can see these dipped things been better at being
water proof and easier to clean the **** (literally) off.

--
Cheers
Dave.