Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Good gloves

In article et,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
How well do they stand up to handling blocks? I'm looking for a pair
that will take more than 1/2 a days dry stone walling before a hole
appears in the finger or thumb tips.

They are the standard you see used on building sites round here that
enforce H&S. One pair with me survived cutting out a large hole in a brick
wall for a bigger window and all the associated re-building so certainly
not a too big expense. I use them for 'our' rigging work too - much better
than the leather ones.

--
*A bicycle can't stand alone because it's two tyred.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.