Posted to alt.home.repair
ibrubeer ibrubeer is offline

Default Fix crack/chip in colored concrete

ibrubeer had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...te-379400-.htm
:

WW wrote:
Sodium Silicate if you can find it. I have used it as a clear sealer on
concrete. Works great. However last time I wanted to purchase some
the chemical business would only sell to me in 55 gallon drum. Bought
5 gallons at earlier time. If you can get this add a little at a
time and let dry then add more times to bring up to level. Also known as
(water glass) WW

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try and find some of that and see if it
works.