Posted to alt.home.repair
W. eWatson W. eWatson is offline

Default Getting a Large Tool Box Out of the Back of a Toyota Tundra?

LouB wrote:
W. eWatson wrote:
Aside from my blade difficulty just posted, I have another tricky
task. My son left me his Tundra for several years with me while he's
working outside the country. He left a large tool box in the back that
may weight 100 or more pounds. I'd like to get it out. It's on its
side and has caster wheels. The truck bed has a camper shell. I can
probably slide the box onto the bed, but getting it on the ground is
likely a real challenge. I don't think I can just put up some 2x6s or
plywood and slide it down. Any ideas?

Maybe removing tools would help, but since the trays are vertical,
that might be difficult.

Two strong teenagers

Not bad. I think two very strong 30 year olds, one was my son, put it in there.

--
W. eWatson

Web Page: www.speckledwithstars.net/