Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair
twofeathers twofeathers is offline

Default HELLO DEADHEDS!!!!

On Jun 24, 8:38*pm, DG wrote:
Huck Kennedy wrote:

On Jun 24, 2:50*pm, DG wrote:
"Anthony Allende" wrote:

Yeah years of heroin addiction had nothing to do with it

Heroin does a lot less damage to the human body than some might think.

* * True. *Garcia died because he lived on Hostess Twinkies.

Garcia's playing sounded like **** when he was smacked up.

* * Well, now there you're wrong. *Seriously. *One of the shows
during the last year of his life was a JGB gig in Phoenix. *They
played five songs, hauntingly beautiful, when suddenly they left the
stage and finally after about 15 minutes, someone came back to
announce that Jerry was unable to continue (read, too smacked up).

* * Everybody got a refund, we were all bummed, but I'll never forget
how great Jerry sounded that night.

Sounds like a great show! *Too bad I didn't get to hear FIVE WHOLE
SONGS!

Heroin is wonderful. *Do some...

--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rosepetal236/- Hide quoted text -

i have done a few heroines, but i wish i had the chance to do the
heroine Wu Zetian, she was very pretty. or even Hroswitha who was said
to be a virgin when she died. mike