Posted to alt.home.repair
LouB[_2_] LouB[_2_] is offline

Default Getting a Large Tool Box Out of the Back of a Toyota Tundra?

W. eWatson wrote:
Aside from my blade difficulty just posted, I have another tricky task.
My son left me his Tundra for several years with me while he's working
outside the country. He left a large tool box in the back that may
weight 100 or more pounds. I'd like to get it out. It's on its side and
has caster wheels. The truck bed has a camper shell. I can probably
slide the box onto the bed, but getting it on the ground is likely a
real challenge. I don't think I can just put up some 2x6s or plywood and
slide it down. Any ideas?

Maybe removing tools would help, but since the trays are vertical, that
might be difficult.

Two strong teenagers