Posted to rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair
marcman marcman is offline

Default What am I missing about this band?

On Jun 24, 12:51*am, " wrote:
On Jun 24, 12:25*am, marcman wrote:

On Jun 23, 7:39*pm, " wrote:

On Jun 23, 7:23*pm, "Edward M. Kennedy" wrote:

wrote

Is that remark directed toward Phish, or the musical genre as a whole?

You ARE the 'hole, moron.

Thanks for your input, harsh dude.

* * This has been a pretty harsh response from a laid-back pothead.
Maybe he needs a fix?

The potty mouths don't have any excuse.

--Tedward

* I think he's so strung out on weed that he's a bit grouchy. It's
hard to be civil when you're a drug addict needing a fix of weed.

I don't think you think too much.

* *At least I haven't burned all my brain cells with weed.

How do you know? If you were a weed smoker and did burn all your brain
cells with weed, there's a good chance you wouldn't know.