Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_9_] Bill[_9_] is offline

Default Weather station

This is my experience with just about anything I buy these days. It does not
work as it should. You need to fix it, modify it, or adjust it to get it to
work as it should.

Quality control has gone out the window!

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
I bought an indoor/outdoor weather station. The brand is Accurite.
It is a nifty setup that has outdoor remote sensors for temperature,
humidity, wind speed, wind direction, gives indoor temperature, barometric
pressure and a lot more. The problems, though, is the temperature
readings. They are 4 degrees low. IMO, that makes me suspect of
everything else it reads and is really about useless when it comes to a
freeze warning.

I'm probably going to return it, but I'm wondering if anyone had good
experience with another brand in the less than $150 range?