Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default generator transfer switch

Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,
Tom Horne wrote:

On Jun 23, 1:56 pm, Smitty Two wrote:

Typo? Twice in the same sentence? Nah. It happens all the time, from
many, many posters. People don't know the difference. Like the
"lose" vs. "loose" thing. It's tragic, really, how illiterate we've
become.

Well it is nice to know that I qualify for assignment to an
illiterate squadron. Let me try again to offer an alternative
explanation. Because of physical memory many persons; including
myself obviously; will repeat the same typing error, once having
made it, when the same word comes up again in close proximity to
that words first misspelled use such as in the same sentence. I
guess I'll have to keep struggling along beneath the high standards
that you require. --
Tom Horne

My apologies, Tom, I didn't realize you were the poster who had
committed the typos, I thought you were just coming to that person's
defense. Advise vs. advice is not a typo I would ever make, so pardon
my initial skepticism. You seem reasonably literate, other than an
inexplicable penchant for interminable paragraphs.

And "close proximity." But nobody's perfekt.