Posted to alt.home.repair
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Cellular to Wired Home Phone

On Jun 20, 8:53*pm, wrote:
There are a number of products available.

Google: *"cell phone" "docking station"

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 12:47:57 -0500, Sea Dog wrote:
George wrote:
Sea Dog wrote:
JIMMIEwrote:

There is a way to rig up a telephone handset to a cell phone so you can
use it to talk, but if you try to rig up a complete telephone to it
you will burn out your cell phone. I have the instructions and will rig
it up as soon as I get a part I'm waiting for. It plugs into where a
headset goes. On the directions it shows someone sitting on the subway
using it and people staring in amazement.

Its pretty unlikely that analog service will exist except in a few areas
for much longer.

The adapter for the telephone handset is for modern digital cell phones,
not the old analog cell phones.

Sea Dog- Hide quoted text -

Thanks, I had it shipped 2nd day but it got here in one. I love it. I
can come home drop my phone in the charger and answer it from any
room in the house. I can even take my cordless phone outside and leave
my cellphone in the charger. Soon to have no phone bill because my
employer pays for my cell phone.

Jimmie
Jimmie