Posted to rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected][_2_] deemsbill@aol.com[_2_] is offline

Default What am I missing about this band?

On Jun 23, 6:11*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
On Jun 23, 5:04*pm, whistler wrote:

On Jun 23, 5:53*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

Is that remark directed toward Phish, or the musical genre as a whole?

You ARE the 'hole, moron.

Thanks for your input, harsh dude.

This has been a pretty harsh response from a laid-back pothead.
Maybe he needs a fix?

I'd still like someone to compare and contrast the general styles of
the two bands (Phish and The Grateful Dead) to see what it is that I
may be missing, related to my dislike of Phish, specifically.