Posted to alt.gathering.rainbow,rec.music.gdead,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,sci.electronics.repair
D. Giovanni Bretta D. Giovanni Bretta is offline

Default What am I missing about this band?

On Jun 23, 4:18 pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
I was a late-comer Grateful Dead fan starting in the late 70s, up
until the band was no more. I smoked a lot of weed and could sit still
for hours, thinking about everything and nothing, while enjoying their
bluesy noodling and thoughtful lyrics.

Then, along came Phish. I tried and I tried, and I've tried, again.
But, still, to this day, they seem like a bunch of bored ivy leaguers
sitting around a stuffy living room making that **** up as they go
along.

What am I missing? I want to love this band named Phish.

They both suck ass. I find nothing at all appealing about the
Grateful Dead....suck ass music put out by drug addled losers. They
led a generation of idiots further down the road to drug addiction.

Dan