Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default OT Tempur-Pedic

On Jun 22, 7:15*pm, Metspitzer wrote:
Anyone tried one?

They never tell you on TV how much they cost, but after looking for
them a little on the web, they don't seem to cost more than a regular
high quality mattress.

I have the same foam bought in a roll as a bed cover, in winter you
get warmer faster in a cool-cold room and need less room heat at
night, in summer you will need the AC set to a lower temp then you
would without the foam. I took off my foam cover last week and am alot
cooler at night since I dont cool the house with AC much at night.
Foams are great insulators. I also wonder if it isnt possibly
unhealthy for you, your skin breathes-foam doesnt it seals. Get a
cheap cover for 70$ and try it, its cheaper than a bed and easy to
dispose of if you dont like it. Maybe in winter I will use it again.