Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default OT How can anyone take PETA seriousely?

On Jun 22, 4:50*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Charlie Self" wrote:

=================================
Well, it can create problems. Commercial farms and orchards can shoot
'em this time of year. I can't. If you do shoot them, you have to bury
the damned things. You can't eat them and you can't donate them. Too
much fear of tick-borne diseases now.
==================================

Time for man to quit screwing things up any more than he already has
and reintroduce wolves back into the area.

Lew

****, yeah, Lew. This area is turning suburban retirement, so in
addition to more bears and coyotes, we need wolves. Maybe if mountain
lions weren't so shy, they could contribute to the mix.

One good thing about the predators: maybe they'd keep some of the lake
lovers and others who can afford overpriced land and houses out of the
area in fear of their children or pets getting ripped up. Of courose,
I talked to a guy yesterday whose Jack Russell terrier was all but
pulled apart--that evidently was the intent--by coyotes, so...