Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Wobble Dado

wrote:
On Jun 22, 3:56 pm, Swingman wrote:

I do a setup, one time and at the beginning of every project, based on
the plywood bought for that project.

With only one table saw there is always a necessity for blade changes,
from dado, to standard and back, no matter how well you plan your batch
cuts in hardwood or sheetgoods. Thus precision repeatability from change
to change is BIG factor in $aving time.

SNIP

Wow.... doesn't that sound like a sweet setup. If I was in a position
to build a bunch of cabinets, it would seem to pay for itself on just
one project just from the time savings alone.

Neat.

Been using it for about five years now so that I don't even think about
it ... thought everyone had one by now.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08