Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Completely OT and disgusting

The Daring Dufas wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 22, 1:03 am, Smitty Two wrote:
WTF is with these mini-burgers going by the name of "sliders?????" Am I
ever going to eat one? Hell, no. When I was a kid, a "slider" was a
bowel movement of a particular consistency and density that it left a
big skid mark in the toilet bowl. Yeah, great name for a ****ing burger.

Its a shame you feel a need to resort to vile language in order to
make a point. Whats up with that ?

Freedom of speech.

Sure, if someone wants to sound like a 12 year old trying to impress
their friends or a braindead rapper looking for attention (like the 12
year old). I always associate use of foul language for no particular
reason with ill educated people who are unable to express themselves so
they seed in profanities which just diminsh them. I am not offended but
feel sorry for someone who could do something to improve their image and
won't.

You are free to stick your fingers
in your ears or put your hands over your eyes. My very
favorite whiners are those people who are channel
selector impaired, they don't know how to switch channels.
If he was directing foul language directly at you, I
could see a reason for you to complain. Some folks are
so uncouth as to loudly spout scatological or rude,
colloquial, sexual explicative language in crowded public
places as though they were rap music performers afflicted
with melanin poisoning. They just can't help it.

TDD