Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone recognise this boiler?

In article ,
"Bob Mannix" writes:
"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message

Yesterday morning, parents call up.
"What time are you arriving for lunch?"
followed by
"Could you buy a new set of drain rods on the way"
so I had a small detour via B&Q (unsuitable drain rod
set) and then Screwfix.

Took longer that I thought, as there turned out to be two
different tree root blockages about 8m apart, which meant
the lamb was slightly overcooked by the time I was finished,
but still very nice.

Especially with that unmistakable and characteristic whiff of drains about
you, no doubt!

Yes, just as we sat down, mum said "oh, I didn't make any gravy".
I said not to worry -- seen enough gravy for one day already.

--
Andrew Gabriel