Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy Dingley Andy Dingley is offline

Default Audel Carpenters and Builders library

On 22 June, 10:50, Topaz wrote:

Does anyone have a copy of the Audel publication Carpenters and
Builders Library Book #1, containing information on Framing Squares?
It must be a about a 1923 print, or reprint thereof.

Try the wikipedia article on steel squares, and contacting the author
of the majority of that article. They're clearly someone who knows
their squares and is possibly going to have a copy of such a book.

Nearest I can do from my shelves is Audel's, "New Catechism of the
Steam Engine", which isn't quite the same thing 8-)