Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default Mitre Saw binds.

On Jun 21, 4:34*pm, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:
Wife and I are completeling some final touches on a guest house,
we designed and built and is approved by Building Code Inspectors.

Being somewhat of a prefectionist, we purchased a mitre box and
mitre saw, (instead of using the usual chain saw) to cut trim.

So I clamp in the piece and the box but pushing the brand new mitre
saw forward nearly breaks my arm! *It has fine teeth but
binds so it's really hard to push forward.
Is there a trick I'm missing?
Ken

I think that's why powered miter saws took off. I was so happy when I
found them I bought 2.