Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The outlet wall

On 6/21/2009 6:55 AM willshak spake thus:

on 6/17/2009 9:13 PM (ET) David Nebenzahl wrote the following:

On 6/17/2009 1:42 PM HeyBub spake thus:

Exactly what it says: a wall made completely of electrical outlets.

With pic
http://www.ironicsans.com/2009/06/id...tlet_wall.html

OK, (at least) 3 possibilities:

1. The whole thing was Photoshopped. (Not my idea, but from one of the
comments on that page.)

2. Only some outlets are actually wired. So how do you know which
ones? (A simple diagram might be enough.)

3. All outlets are wired. (I doubt this.)

4. http://www.decoflage.com/

Bingo! We have a winner. That *has* to be what was used for (most of)
the outlets.